Wednesday 31 August 2011

The headless chicken raises it's ugly tail twice!

As a Fidelity client I often get letters when there is a little termoil in the equity markets. As you can imagine, I've had a few lately.The author of the latest was laying the blame firmly on the lack of leadership in political circles.  A sentiment I share and a frustration many are starting to bare. The HP debacle that seems to have been playing out over a number of months and which came to a head in the past week exposes a similar problem at the technology giant.

I have had this feeling myself sitting at tables in meetings watching people hoping someone else will tell them what to do. Oh Iggy 'Chairman of the bored/board' I'm so bored as they fiddle and things crumble beneath them.

I vote for the highly intelligent Rottweiler rather than the charming 'know it all'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment